Welcome to the Vale of Evesham Camera Club's website!
In view of the directions given by the Prime Minister earlier this evening we have decided to cancel all physical Club meetings for the rest of the season.
In the meantime I hope that you and your families all stay well, and trust that your indoor, macro or garden photography will progress by leaps and bounds.
This year's AGM and 'it's a Knock Out' will be held online. I will write to you in due course concerning the start of next season.
With best wishes
David Thomas, Chairman
We meet every Monday from September to May (not Bank Holidays) at 7.30-10pm. Meetings are relaxed and friendly. Our membership includes some photographers who have gained distinctions in the RPS and other national organizations as well as many just seeking to improve or learn new skills. At whatever level, new members are always welcome.
VECC offers members:-
- a chance to meet with fellow photographers and share tips, tricks, and constructive advice in both photography and digital processing.
- a full programme including assessments of our photographs, competitions, workshops, and many visiting speakers. Subjects covered include Landscapes, Street photography, Portraits, Wildlife and Nature, Creative processing and manipulation, Travel and more. Please see our Programme for further details.
- opportunities to go out as a group to take photographs with help available for those who would like some advice.
- workshops as requested by the membership.
- access to an image review service through out the year for direct advice and critique of members work.
- access to portable studio lights and equipment to borrow.
- 'out-of-hours' contact with other members via the website to discuss photography or make arrangements to go out on location.
- a chance to display some photographs on a well visited website.
We are always open to new ideas for all to improve their photography and enjoy the Camera Club experience
For more information on our National Exhibition please click on the link.
If you cannot find the information you need, or would like to know more please email us via the Contact Us link.