Welcome to the Vale of Evesham Camera Club's website!
NEXT MEETING23 September 2019 at 7:30 pm - Members Evening - Citizens Advice Competition
Location: How do I get there!!?.
We meet every Monday from September to May (not Bank Holidays) at 7.30-10pm. Meetings are relaxed and friendly. Our membership includes some photographers who have gained distinctions in the RPS and other national organizations as well as many just seeking to improve or learn new skills. At whatever level, new members are always welcome.
VECC offers members:-
- a chance to meet with fellow photographers and share tips, tricks, and constructive advice in both photography and digital processing.
- a full programme including assessments of our photographs, competitions, workshops, and many visiting speakers. Subjects covered include Landscapes, Street photography, Portraits, Wildlife and Nature, Creative processing and manipulation, Travel and more. Please see our Programme for further details.
- opportunities to go out as a group to take photographs with help available for those who would like some advice.
- workshops as requested by the membership.
- access to an image review service through out the year for direct advice and critique of members work.
- access to portable studio lights and equipment to borrow.
- 'out-of-hours' contact with other members via the website to discuss photography or make arrangements to go out on location.
- a chance to display some photographs on a well visited website.
We are always open to new ideas for all to improve their photography and enjoy the Camera Club experience
For more information on our National Exhibition please click on the link.
If you cannot find the information you need, or would like to know more please email us via the Contact Us link.